Zendo Select CBU is a dual cure, high radiopaque flowable hybrid composite with nano particles (nano-zirconium dioxide, nano-calcuimflouride) for core build up and cementation of posts.
Its excellent mechanical properties, final crown down preparation can be carried out more precisely. The high amounts of nano-zirconium dioxide results in a very high radiopacity.
Delivered in a 1:1 syringe, Select CBU can be easily dispensed and applied directly and has a short setting time which doesn't require heat generation. Dual cure properties allow for cementation and core build ups where light curing can't be guaranteed.
- Contains nano-calcium fluoride and nano-zirconium dioxide
- One material, two applications: core build up and post cementing
- Optimal hardness
- Excellent flow properties and consistency
- High mechanical properties
- Optimal adaptation to tooth structure
- Optimal hardness - cuts like dentin
- Easy and direct application/reliable mixing
- Delivered in 1:1 AUTOMIX-cartridges Select CBU can be easily dispensed and applied directly. Select CBU exhibits a short setting time without high heat generation. The dual cure properties enable the dentist, also to carry out cementations and core build-ups in cases where a light cure cannot be guaranteed to be enough.
Available in 2 formulations:
- Zendo SELECT CBU WHITE 1x 25ML CARTRIDGE 1:1, 10 mixing tips+ 10 mixing canula
- Zendo SELECT CBU DENTINE 1x 25ML CARTRIDGE 1:1, 10 mixing tips+ 10 mixing canula
- Single 25ML CARTRIDGE 1:1
- 10 mixing tips
- 10 mixing canula